The NHS does not pay for all the services that a surgery provides! Some services are deemed as private work.
Non NHS Private work is chargeable. Forms that the practice will supply are list below.
Our fees for these services are in line with BMA approved national fees, and are displayed in the surgery.
Non NHS chargeable work
- Accident/Sickness Insurance certificates and reports
- Certain Travel Vaccinations (ask at desk)
- Private Medical Insurance forms
- Report for “fitness purposes”
- Medicals HGV/TAXI/PSV
- Holiday Cancellation forms
- Some Vaccination services -Please check at reception desk for vaccinations/certificates that are chargeable
Please note GP’s will not sign passport forms, where a GP’s passport number is required;